Buying a forklift requires a hefty upfront investment, and it’s not always the ideal solution. When you only need a forklift for a limited time, a rental could be the best answer for immediate, short-term needs. At Mid-Ohio Forklift in Akron, Ohio, our rental equipment is professionally maintained to ensure you get the maximum use out of your rental. We carry a full range of rental equipment, including LP-gas or electric forklifts, pneumatic tire/outdoor forklifts or cushion tire/indoor forklifts, narrow aisle units, electric pallet trucks and order pickers. Deciding whether to rent or buy, however, greatly hinges on why you need a forklift.
Reasons To Rent
There are numerous reasons why you may find yourself in need of a forklift. These reasons could be due to immediate needs that crop up unexpectedly or may arise from planned needs you schedule in advance, including:
- Equipment failure that requires a temporary substitute until repair or replacement occurs.
- Unexpected demands that require additional equipment to catch or keep up.
- Short-term or specialty projects that require equipment you wouldn’t normally need.
- Seasonal upticks in business that require regularly scheduled short-term rentals.
- Any short-term need that makes incurring capital expenses impractical.
- Your business revenue doesn’t support unexpected maintenance costs for equipment you own.
- You want to try the equipment, before you buy it, to ensure it fits your company’s needs.
We strive to get you what you need, when you need it. However, forklift rental availability fluctuates based on what we have on hand at the time of your order. Your forklift rental rate varies based on the rented time frame. General maintenance is included in this rate, but you must cover variable operational expenses, such as fuel or specialized attachments. You’re also required to cover the cost of any equipment damages while it’s in your possession. You must fill out a credit application and create a credit account prior to renting.
Rent With Confidence
If something unexpected comes up or you simply need more equipment to get a job done, we can help! Since 1966, Mid-Ohio Forklifts has focused on our clients’ needs and continuously work to improve our products and services.