Buying a forklift requires a hefty upfront investment, and it’s not always the ideal solution. When you only need a forklift for a limited time, a rental could be the best answer for immediate, short-term needs. At Mid-Ohio Forklift in Akron, Ohio, our rental equipment is professionally maintained to ensure you get the maximum use out of your rental.
We carry a full range of rental equipment, including LP-gas or electric forklifts, pneumatic tire/outdoor forklifts or cushion tire/indoor forklifts, narrow aisle units, electric pallet trucks and order pickers. Deciding whether to rent or buy, however, greatly hinges on why you need a forklift.
Reasons To Rent
There are numerous reasons why you may find yourself in need of a forklift. These reasons could be due to immediate needs that crop up unexpectedly or may arise from planned needs you schedule in advance, including:
- Equipment failure requiring a temporary substitute until repair or replacement occurs.
- Unexpected demands that require additional equipment to catch or keep up.
- Short-term or specialty projects that require equipment you wouldn’t normally need.
- Seasonal upticks in business that require regularly scheduled short-term rentals.
- Any short-term need that makes incurring capital expenses impractical.
- Your business revenue doesn’t support unexpected maintenance costs for equipment you own.
- You want to try the equipment, before you buy it, to ensure it fits your company’s needs.
Whether you need one forklift or a whole fleet for a short time, you can rent on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis to meet your specific circumstances.
Call Mid-Ohio Forklifts today! 330-633-1230. Or, email us email@example.com
Rent With Confidence
If something unexpected comes up, or you simply need more equipment to get a job done, we can help! Since 1966, Mid-Ohio Forklifts has focused on our clients’ needs and continuously works to improve our products and services.