forklift operator training
Mid-Ohio Forklifts is certified to offer a comprehensive, on-site forklift safety course that meets and exceeds OSHA’s stringent requirements. Using your own equipment, we will work with your staff over a half-day time-frame to teach forklift truck safety via classroom work, video reviews and a forklift driving test.
Our training course is approximately 4.5 hours long and consists of:
- Classroom work and review on safe operation of material handling equipment
- Video work that reviews safe operation and exposes unsafe operations with review of multiple operating environments
- Actual driving test which all operators must pass
There is also a written test covering all classroom work and video work. Once all coursework and driving tests are completed successfully, each operator is provided a driver ID which states they have successfully completed a forklift safety course.
train the trainer
- We will train your trainer
- Train when you want to and need to
- Videos and booklets for your use
- Learn from the best!
- Proper operation of your equipment
- Training done at your site
- Safe practices of forklift operation
- Actual driving test
- Driver Certification
- OSHA Required