Forklift Service In Akron, OH
Though sales and rentals make up a huge part of our business at Mid-Ohio Forklifts, we also offer a full range of assistance including forklift service, training and more. We know that people and processes matter just as much as machinery, and we’re here to help you do your best so you can give your customers the care, attention and professional guidance they deserve.
Our Maintenance Programs
Keep your material handling fleet in tip-top shape with the help of our factory-trained technicians. Safeguard new equipment with our Full Maintenance program and know exactly what you’ll spend and what protections you get up front. Our Planned Maintenance (PM) program is all about catching problems before they start, facilitating ongoing productivity and putting an end to costly delays and project overruns due to unexpected downtime.
The PM program is particularly beneficial as it provides a wonderful return on your investment by adding life to your equipment and maximizing safety and operational uptime. Sign up and you can expect:
- Fast response times, with calls or scheduled appointments within 24 hours
- A wealth of knowledge courtesy of our service team’s 42 years of combined experience
- Access to a complete array of field and ship services, including testing, repair and replacement as necessary
- Detailed invoicing so you know exactly where your money is going and what repairs were made
- Flexibility, because nothing in life ever really goes to plan
Even with a plan in place, breakdowns happen. When an emergency hits, our technicians respond quickly to help you get back online as soon as possible.
Forklift Service And Maintenance
Other Types of Maintenance, Service And Sales
- Industrial batteries and chargers
- Dock equipment such as levelers and shelters
- Non-forklift material handling equipment such as personnel carriers, trash compactors, compressors, stretch wrap machines and cardboard balers
- Cleaning equipment such as scrubbers and sweepers
- Aerial scissor lifts and booms
- Compactors, balers and other equipment, adjusting switches and ensuring safety gates and chains are in working order